Friday, December 21, 2012

Accepting New Clients 1-1-13

Hello fellow small business owners,

My name is Julie and my Virtual Assistance Program is up and running!  I am so excited to be working with some of Lexington's greatest small businesses.  I want to take a quick moment to thank those of you who have already signed up for one of my Assistance On Demand packages, I look forward to working with each and every one of you to assist in any way that I can.

I would like to welcome anyone who owns/operates a small business here in Lexington and the surrounding cities to please contact me for a full detailed list of my services.  I would love to schedule a meeting with you to discuss your needs for the New Year.  I offer a wide range of services and believe it or not, Virtual Assistance can actually save your company money. ( I will be posting more about this in the coming days so keep checking back often.)

I have only a few spots left for new clients and would enjoy the opportunity to work with you and your company to make 2013 a great year for everyone.

Please share my new blog with your friends and associates that may be interested in hiring a Virtual Assistant.  I specialize in small business and will be posting more about the specific services that I offer to my clients, in the coming weeks.

Happy Holidays to everyone and wish the very best for you in the New Year,


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and questions....
If you would like to contact me personally, I am always available at jlynn72@gmail.com